Ads

Inlay Boxes at Homegoods

Inlay Boxes at Homegoods - Hallo sahabat Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada sharing Kunci gitar kali ini yang berjudul Inlay Boxes at Homegoods, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan kord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini dapat anda pahami. okelah, ini dia chord gitarnya.

Penyanyi : Inlay Boxes at Homegoods
Judul lagu : Inlay Boxes at Homegoods

lihat juga


Inlay Boxes at Homegoods

Did you see that Homegoods has a bunch of inlay pieces (trays, jewelry boxes, mirrors, picture frames and even furniture) in gray, black and red backgrounds? I picked up a few pieces last week to add to my hostess gift stash, including two of these jewelry boxes (one in gray and one in red), and I can't decide which one I'm going to keep for myself. :)


They had quite a few chairs that looked a lot like these. They weren't crazy cheap (I think about $200 each), but they were definitely discounted from what similar chairs usually go for. And talk about a look! I love how these chairs pair up so well with more modern furniture.


Did you score any of these Homegoods inlay pieces? Let's see!

PS In case you missed it last spring, here's my DIY version of an inlay-style dresser.


Demikianlah Artikel Inlay Boxes at Homegoods

Sekian Kunci gitar Inlay Boxes at Homegoods, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Inlay Boxes at Homegoods dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah http://homeproductsnews.blogspot.com/2013/02/inlay-boxes-at-homegoods.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat.

0 Response to "Inlay Boxes at Homegoods"

Post a Comment