Ads

White and wood home in Lomma

White and wood home in Lomma - Hallo sahabat Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada sharing Kunci gitar kali ini yang berjudul White and wood home in Lomma, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan kord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini dapat anda pahami. okelah, ini dia chord gitarnya.

Penyanyi : White and wood home in Lomma
Judul lagu : White and wood home in Lomma

lihat juga


White and wood home in Lomma

Hello! Back to something Scandinavian today and closer to home in the Southern Sweden west coast village of Lomma. This pretty white and wood home has been photographed by blogger and interior shop owner Daniella Witte for Nya Hem. I love how the pared back look has been softened by the use of patterned textiles for a homely feel.






Stylist: Suzanna Nilsson, Photographer: Daniella Witte for Nya Hem.
We're kind of used to seeing all white spaces so it's kind of interesting to see a wooden floor with a wooden ceiling, what do you think of this look?

Pictures shown with kind permission from Daniella.

I'm actually in London today (re-charging my British batteries for a few days). I can't believe I'll have lived in Sweden for 10 years next summer! This is definitely reflected in the way I have styled my home.  It's always nice to pop home though :)


Demikianlah Artikel White and wood home in Lomma

Sekian Kunci gitar White and wood home in Lomma, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel White and wood home in Lomma dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah http://homeproductsnews.blogspot.com/2012/10/white-and-wood-home-in-lomma.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat.

0 Response to "White and wood home in Lomma"

Post a Comment