Ads

Thanks a Million!

Thanks a Million! - Hallo sahabat Chord Gitar Indonesia, Pada sharing Kunci gitar kali ini yang berjudul Thanks a Million!, saya telah menyediakan lirik lagu lengkap dengan kord gitarnya dari awal lagi sampai akhir lagu. mudah-mudahan isi postingan kunci gitar yang saya tulis ini dapat anda pahami. okelah, ini dia chord gitarnya.

Penyanyi : Thanks a Million!
Judul lagu : Thanks a Million!

lihat juga


Thanks a Million!

Image from Wikimedia Commons

Just wanted to take a time-out from my normal posts to note that we just passed a MILLION page-views to the blog!  Wooo-hooo!!

I know, a pittance compared to some sites, and many hits are no doubt spam or quick searches with no real interest in the site. But even so, a million page views is pretty amazing to me.  Not bad for four years!

In the beginning, of course, I had very few visitors.  Slowly I built readership up to around 20,000 per month.  Then, two years ago, things really expanded.  Now I average around 1500 page views per day, and between 45,000 to 50,000 per month.  Unbelievable.  And I rarely even promote the site on other blogs or in social media!  The power of the internet, I guess.

I've taken a little break recently from pregnancy-related stuff, focusing more on some parenting-related issues and fun stuff.  However, don't worry, I have many pregnancy-related items and weight-related things in the works, plus a return to the PCOS series soon.  These are the things closest to my heart, but they do take a lot of research and time to complete, so I fit in some easier stuff now and then. Plus, sometimes I just like to vary my focus anyhow! Keeps things fresh.

But now's your chance to give a little feedback to the blog.  What do you like best, and what do you hope to see more of?  In your opinion, what's the most important stuff to cover?  I can't promise I'll change my posting habits too much, but it is helpful to hear what folks need/want most.  Helps me prioritize my time.

Thank you, readers, for all your pageviews, recommendations, links to the blog and links my other website, www.plus-size-pregnancy.org.  I appreciate you all.  I don't get to reply to all my emails anymore (one of the downsides of a well-read blog is having too many emails to answer each one personally), but I absolutely read every single email.  I try to fit in what I can, but as a working mom with four children, I can't always get to every one.  My apologies.

Still, I hope the blog has been useful to you.  It's certainly been a pleasure and an honor for me to write this blog and interact with my readers.

Thanks a MILLION, y'all!  See you after the next million!

The Well-Rounded Mama


Demikianlah Artikel Thanks a Million!

Sekian Kunci gitar Thanks a Million!, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Thanks a Million! dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah http://homeproductsnews.blogspot.com/2012/10/thanks-million.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat.

0 Response to "Thanks a Million!"

Post a Comment